So I know that I have not written in a few days, I have been extremely sick and barley left my bed let alone gotten on the computer. Today I am very thankful to my parents for all of the help that they have given to me in taking care of the kids and also just making sure that I have been ok. I have come to the conclusion that I can not do everything on my own as much as I want to it is just not possible, after being so sick and not being able to look after my little ones it opens my eyes to what single parents must go through. I realize that I am not a single parent but for the last five months in all sense of the term I have been and up until now I feel that I have been dealing with it very well on my own. However the last little while it has been getting harder and harder to do the every day things like bending over to pick up stray toys off of the floor, carrying a load of laundry down to the basement or changing the sheets on the beds (especially Gray’s car bed). I am missing my husband like crazy the last few days and though I probably shouldn’t write it down because then he has proof that he does help out, I am realizing just how much he did around the house when he was here and how great he was at taking care of Gray while I was pregnant and on bed rest with Gracie. Funny thing is I’m sure when he’s home again I’ll be complaining that’s he’s not doing enough.
“Family, we may not have it all together, but together we have it all”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment