Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shall we begin!

Well here it goes. I figure that this is a great way for me to be able to combine two things that I love my family and writing. Since my day to day life is some what kaotic to say the least I can not guarantee that I will be able to write everyday however that is my goal. They say if you set a goal it is more likely to happen, we shall see, fingers crossed. Let me start out by giving you a little background into my life, I am the mother of a wonderful three and a half year old who has been diagnosed with Autism, a beautiful baby girl who is almost two and very, very busy and my husband and I are expecting our next little one in just a few weeks. My husband and I have been together for fifteen years and were high school sweethearts (I know a total cliche) He is in the military and has been away from home since September. My life in a nut shell is busy,busy,busy. There is always something going on in our house and on the odd day where there isn't anything going on it's nice to just relax and share some well deserved family time.

" You don't have to see the whole staircase to take the first step."

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your daily(almost) updates! Hearing through the grapevine is never as good as reading the first hand experience of the person living it!Good luck Jess!

    ReplyDelete